The office of Chief Vigilance Officer, CMPFO. advises that the complainants should follow undermentioned guidelines /instructions to make a meaningful contribution in the vigilance administration:
- Lodge Online Complaint through CVC Portal, Click the button Lodge Complaint Online
- Lodge Complaint by Post at:
|The Chief Vigilance Officer, Vigilance Department, Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation, Police Line, Dhanbad-826001, Jharkhand.
- If the Complainant does not want his/ her identity to be disclosed, then the platform of PIDPI may be used for lodging of the Complaint. For the guidelines of lodging PIDPI Complaint Click here
- Complaints are verified for being genuine by taking confirmation from the Complainant by Registered Post. Action is taken on any Complaint only after successful verification of the Complainant.
- No Action is taken on Anonymous & Pseudonymous Complaints. Complaint where either the Signature or name is not mentioned is treated as Anonymous complaint. The complaints where verification process in not successful are treated as Pseudonymous Complaint.
- For CVC guidelines on Complaint Handling Policy, Click here